Lunchroom and coffeespot Carroll’s (from the owners of Pllek) on the NDSM-wharf in the north of Amsterdam is looking for a new Store Manager. Are you ready to be the new face of this unique coffee corner and the neighbourhood? Do you love people, good coffee and surprisingly delicious sandwiches? And do you want to work on a new chapter on the NDSM? Then we are looking for you!
Down the rabbit hole
Carroll’s is named after Lewis Carroll, writer of Alice in Wonderland. In 2021, Carroll’s opened its doors across the ferry. Carroll’s is an industrial but cosy neighbourhood café with neighbours as regulars and people passing by from the ferry.
‘Surprisingly Delicious’ in every aspect
As Store Manager, you’re responsible for assembling and training the team. You are in charge of stocking, responsible for maintaining quality and like to chat with our customers. Together with owners Sjoerd and Michiel, you take Carroll’s to the next level. Your vision and creativity are crucial.
• Self-sufficient and responsible
• Show initiative
• Open to surprising flavours
• Friendly, hospitable and have experience in hospitality
• A challenging, creative and versatile job
• A one-year contract after a one month trial period, full-time
• SCA-certified barista-training
• A great (starting)salary
• Amazing view on the IJ and the lively wharf
Sounds good? Mail your motivation and CV to Michiel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!